Well that went gone
(10-27-2022, 11:48 PM)iclark Wrote: Have you tried reaching out to the folks that sold you the lathe? Sorry, but it has been long enough ago that I do not remember the name of the person from that company who used to post their sales here in SnS.

It was Tools Plus.

After all these weeks and sending over 25 emails I found a new one on Ebay.  Powermatic still has not replied even after 4 more emails to them.  I really do not think I will ever do business with them again even if I had to buy another machine.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-28-2022, 05:14 AM)JIMB49 Wrote: Arlin 
 Have you tried Trouble shooting your control this doc Green  has some steps 
might want to give a try

https://www.docgreenwoodturner.com/articles.html

Jim

I am sorry to say but stuff like that is way beyond me anymore.  I did contact a place that does that work and they need a $70 deposit even if they find it does not work.

I did write everything down where all the wires went tho. 
Yes  I had to pat myself on the back for remembering that. 
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I had to 
Slap myself.  The business Myers Electric no longer makes house calls and all I was thinking is hauling the whole thing over there and that was not going to happen.

Then after a few weeks and sitting in my chair I remembered the head stock came off and I could just bring that.  Boy that would have saved time and money and worry about what I was going to do.  I should have the whole thing done by this friday or next monday. 
Crazy
Crazy
Crazy

Glad to hear it's getting fixed. Hopefully it'll be good as new when you get it back.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
New update

Nothing was fixed but myers electric told me of another company that fixed motors and did not know about them and inverters.  Found out the Motor is in great shape and that was a free check which was nice of them.  They said it would cost several hundred to find of there was a short in the switches and they would not do that,
However, they told me there was an expert in lincoln that all he works on is inverters and circuit boards.  we my wife is waiting for a good time to drive there and give both of them for him to fix and maybe sell the other on.

So still no lathe to use and me being stupid I gave my midi away several years ago to another vet so now nothing to use.  I am thinking of getting a new pennstate ind 1 hp for the future so the kids could make christmas presents which now they can not do.

I had to tell them Sorry not this year. 
Sad