Veritas/Pinnacle?
Literally 5 minutes after getting an email flyer from Lee Valley featuring their new Veritas pocket squares, I got one from woodcraft featuring their new Pinnacle mini carpenter squares which look awfully similar. Coincidence?
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
(10-22-2022, 08:27 AM)imapseudonym Wrote: Literally 5 minutes after getting an email flyer from Lee Valley featuring their new Veritas pocket squares, I got one from woodcraft featuring their new Pinnacle mini carpenter squares which look awfully similar. Coincidence?

Bigger than you know….we have been running rules for weeks now too….building inventory before release. Will post a pic when back in town. Ours are about 2 months later than planned.

Squares…..for us, just two additional sizes. Have been selling the smallest for more than a year. All 3 sizes were offered to export partners last fall.

Cheers,

Rob
(10-22-2022, 04:23 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Bigger than you know….we have been running rules for weeks now too….building inventory before release. Will post a pic when back in town. Ours are about 2 months later than planned.

Squares…..for us, just two additional sizes. Have been selling the smallest for more than a year. All 3 sizes were offered to export partners last fall.

Cheers,

Rob

Back in the office - here is our rule.... running 12", 18", 24", and 39".

All 2 1/2" wide - graduated RTL on one edge, and LTR on the other. Produced in metric and Imperial.

Cheers - 

Rob

Nice! And probably just about the right size to fit in a stocking
Smile
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
(10-24-2022, 02:37 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Back in the office - here is our rule.... running 12", 18", 24", and 39".

All 2 1/2" wide - graduated RTL on one edge, and LTR on the other. Produced in metric and Imperial.

Cheers - 

Rob

very nice!

When can we order them?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-25-2022, 07:42 PM)iclark Wrote: very nice!

When can we order them?

Should be a few weeks - running now. Our new CNC saw was late arriving (second is late too), anodizer was backed up, and then orders for multiple product arrived all at once (squares and rules). My best guess is we should be mid- end-November. There will be an intro offer on sets as well.

Cheers - 

Rob
(10-26-2022, 01:50 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Should be a few weeks - running now. Our new CNC saw was late arriving (second is late too), anodizer was backed up, and then orders for multiple product arrived all at once (squares and rules). My best guess is we should be mid- end-November. There will be an intro offer on sets as well.

Cheers - 

Rob

Thanks for the info. I'll be watching my in-box for the LV email when they are available.

take care,
Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.