Got a surprise when I went in my storage barn.
Several years ago I bought a PM planer that had been used in HS shop.  Put it in storage barn since I didn't have space in "working" shop for it and my 15" Jet was doing just fine.

Then came LOML's 5-year fight with cancer, etc. (short version: two bouts of chemo, three hip replacements, four remediation surgeries, three MOH's procedures for skin cancer, finally fungal pneumonia was more than she could handle. Lost her in January.)  We bought a new car in 2018; when she passed it had 50,000 miles on it just running to docs in Louisville (50 miles each way).

So now I'm digging out of all the stuff that got shoved into barn/shop so I can start making stuff again 
Rolleyes

Went into storage barn to check out the old PM planer.  Thinking it was a 15 and I already had a 15" Jet with Byrd head it could be converted into cash for other important things.

Nope.

It's an 18".  Single phase 110/220.  

Gonna sell Jet to pay for Byrd head for PM.
Big Grin

Factory is just 30 miles away.  Wonder if I'll save much on shipping
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Sorry about your loss.   Every once in a while I do a little shop clean and find things I forgot I bought,  but nothing anywhere near the size of a planer, much less the giant one you have.
So sorry to hear about your wife, but glad that you are getting back with woodworking.
(10-25-2022, 06:17 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: So sorry to hear about your wife, but glad that you are getting back with woodworking.

+1. 
Sorry for your loss. Woodworking can be very therapeutic.