FS Tools 24T & 50T Blades New
Both blades are new, never mounted. Asking $80.00 each or $150.00 for the pair, shipping included to address in contiguous USA.

I'd like to ship these out this weekend, reduced to $75.00 each or $140.00 for the pair.
Man what timing. I literally just bought 3 new Leitz blades the other day.
Sigh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Those are nice commercial stye blades, compare the size of the carbide on these to your standard blades. I Personally use FS Tools and Amana.
Quick bump before Saturday when I can make it to the post office.
I bought the identical blades 10years ago and they are superb blades. The 24 t blades makes near perfect glue line joints.As I don't have a joiner these blades work great. As an aside I kept and set up the original Jetlock fence on a 1980's unisaw. When you don't have room or funds for a Biesmeyer Rockwell did fine with their Jetlock.
How would these blades compare to a Forrest Woodworker II blade (speaking to the combination blade)?  I have only used a Forrest Woodworker II blade on my Sawstop and while I can't complain about the quality of the rip cut, the crosscut could be better.
The cross cuts with the combo are very good, maybe not quite like a high tooth count dedicated blade but in hardwood it's fine to me.