Blum Hinge help needed
I have built 4 laundry cabinets for a neighbor and can't figure what hinge and mounting plate to use. I like the adjustability of the Blum hinges. The hinge that I am looking at is for 3/8 overlay, soft close, clip top for a frameless cabinet. The mounting plates come in different sizes like 0, 1, 2 and 3. I can't figure which mounting plate to use. I have built these to surprise the neighbors wife who is expected back in 10 days. I need to order these tonight. Any help is appreciated.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(10-30-2022, 02:08 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: I have built 4 laundry cabinets for a neighbor and can't figure what hinge and mounting plate to use. I like the adjustability of the Blum hinges. The hinge that I am looking at is for 3/8 overlay, soft close, clip top for a frameless cabinet. The mounting plates come in different sizes like 0, 1, 2 and 3. I can't figure which mounting plate to use. I have built these to surprise the neighbors wife who is expected back in 10 days. I need to order these tonight. Any help is appreciated.

OK, a  3/8" overlay = 9.5 mm.  The Blum 110° Clip Top self closing hinge B071T3550 with a 6 mm mounting plate, such as B175H916, would work.  The boring distance is 4.5 mm.  

This is all in Woodworker's Hardware catalog.  It's my fast and easy reference for most things Blum.  

John
Thanks John, for some reason, brain fart, I could not find this information.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor