Free Band Saw runs (santa rosa)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/7553453436.html

Looks a lot like the one below without the covers.  This is a sought after saw

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.ph...pid7968218

[Image: 00r0r_1Zat1z655L1z_0MM132_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00404_gJl3F00bQNDz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=34322]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I'd need a 2nd and 3rd shop just for the freebees I picked up if I lived in CA.  Wow, the deals out there.
(11-04-2022, 08:18 AM)stav Wrote: I'd need a 2nd and 3rd shop just for the freebees I picked up if I lived in CA.  Wow, the deals out there.

I try to avoid looking most days for that reason
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-04-2022, 08:18 AM)stav Wrote: I'd need a 2nd and 3rd shop just for the freebees I picked up if I lived in CA.  Wow, the deals out there.
Tell me about it! LOL

I'm currently building a 30x40 shop and it's not as much space as you would think (albeit about 4x the size of a 2 car garage) if you want to have some area to pull a truck inside. And I have a small 8x8 bathroom.

I'm having tall enough doors to drive a 10' 3 stage forklift, but I have a gantry also with an electric hoist.

Anyway, my point is no matter where you are in the US, shop space gets eaten up quickly. This goes for power also, I'm tired of running an RPC to power my machines...Phase Perfect going in the new shop.

I don't want to sound like a snob, just tired of doing things the hard way most all my life, working under cars and trucks having dirt and gravel make it's way into my hair, pants, ears, nose, et al...

And that space is not even including where I will do the majority of hand work. I am putting that in half the basement, or close to it. I have 12x28 area for hand tool work, so it's kind of narrow and long.

The bottom line is that space is relative...
Yes
Alan
Geometry was the most critical/useful mathematics class I had, and it didn't even teach me mathematics.