Bandsaw blade tension gage
Iturra Design tension gage. Excellent condition. Bought several years ago and have used it to set up each different width, TPI and type of blade I've used over that time. I've settled on three different blades to do the type of work I do so this has become excess to me. It looks and works as it should.

Iturra is a wealth of knowledge, their printed catalog is chocked full of detailed information on all things bandsaw related. Unfortunately he continues to do business without a web site, relying on his catalog, the phone and word of mouth advertising.

The tension gage in the catalog is slightly different from the model I have, nor did mine come in a fitted case. Current price is $200. This one shipped promptly to your door in a USPS small FRB $125. PayPal, cash or check. Shoot me a PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Gary

I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
I'll take it. Sending PM.
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
That's a good deal. It will sit idle 99% of it's life but that 1% of it's active duty is extremely valuable. Great product and the company knows their stuff when it comes to bandsaw blades and tension springs.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Thanks Cliff!! It's leaving Maine tomorrow,

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone