WTB 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" bevel edge socket chisel
Hi gang,
My niece's husband recently started getting into wood working and I began assembling a "starter kit" of various hand tools. I'm going to surprise him during Thanksgiving. I've got a dovetail and cross cut saw, coping and jeweler's saws, a brace with an assortment of bits, an eggbeater drill and bits, marking gauge, bevel gauge, and a square.
And wouldn't you know it, I gave another budding wood worker my last set of bevel edge socket chisels last summer!

I don't care if they are missing handles or need some flattening. I just need a couple chisels for him to use in cutting dovetails and other joinery. So we're talking about a 1/2" and 3/4" wide bevel edge chisels. If you have a 1/4", that'll work too. I'm not looking to break the bank here. Just something I can clean up, sharpen and put a new handle on

If you have any, please DON'T PM me. I don't get notifications anymore for some reason. It's better to email me at DominicGreco@netscape.net

If you are interested in a trade, I still have scraper sets, saw backs, and some saw plates around.

Thanks,
Dominic
Dominic, I have sent you an email re chisels.