SOLD Stanley Planes - No 5 and 7
I have two planes that have been my main users for a long time. I recently bought some new replacements and I have to let these go.

Stanley No. 5C Type 13 (1925-1928) - Excellent condition with plenty of iron left. Sweatheart Iron with an 8" radius camber. No cracks in the metal or wood.

Stanley No. 7C Type 13 (1925-1928) - Same as above - japaning is a little more worn than the No 5, but still great. Has initials stamped on both the tote and knob by a previous owner.

I'm not going to attempt to estimate the percentage of Japanning left on these planes. They are users but pretty fine-looking users if you ask me.

I'd like to get $100 for the no 7 and $75 for the No. 5. Niether of these prices includes shipping. Once I find out where you live, I'll calculate shipping for you.
Very nice 5 and 7... I think your numbers$ are very fair.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Just now had a twitch develop. Several years ago, I wouldve been all over these like white on rice. Prices and planes are very good.
Thanks! It’s hard to price these. I appreciate the comments.
If I didn’t have 4 no 7’s I’d buy it, lol. Might want to add your location for local buyers.
Those are 2 very nice planes at excellent prices.

The No. 7 is SOLD. No 5 is pending sale.
No 5 has been sold.
(11-21-2022, 03:13 PM)Danxaz Wrote: No 5 has been sold.

Arrived today. Great packaging and as described.  Thanks again!
Glad you're happy!