Wanting to buy/trade
I'm looking for an Oar sharping jig (see Photo) and/or a Tormek SVD-186R Gouge jig. 
If you have one or both that you want to part with P.M. me.

Thanks

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(11-26-2022, 04:22 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm looking for an Oar sharping jig (see Photo) and/or a Tormek SVD-186R Gouge jig. 

Thanks

Almost had the urge to buy one of the Oar jigs a couple times.  I hope you find one.  I would love to know if they work as will as advertised..
$69 new:
https://mastercarver.com/carving-tool-sharpener-jig/
It's all wood.
(11-26-2022, 04:22 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm looking for an Oar sharping jig (see Photo) and/or a Tormek SVD-186R Gouge jig. 

Thanks

If all else fails, make the Oar sharpener out of a hard, exotic wood....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Still looking. When I hit the above link it times out on me. I will keep trying.
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(11-30-2022, 09:12 AM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: Still looking. When I hit the above link it times out on me. I will keep trying.

Link works for me, I wonder if you have something blocking the site.  Here is the contact information from their site.  No affiliation was just testing the link and grabbed it.

Contact Us

The WOOD CARVERS SUPPLY, INC. Order Department, Technical Services, Main Warehouse, and Corporate Headquarters are located in Englewood, Florida.

Our postal mailing address is:

WOOD CARVERS SUPPLY, INC.

PO BOX 7500

ENGLEWOOD FL 34295-7500

USA

Email: help@woodcarverssupply.com

Telephone Order Department (Live 24-hours a day): 1-800-284-6229
Technical Assistance and Corporate Headquarters: 1-941-460-0123
Link works for me too.
I’ve got an unused SVD-180 I could let go of if that helps. PM me if you’re interested.

Dave in Denver