Spokeshave Blade
Would you have, or know of anyone, that would have a blade for the Miller Falls No. 1 Cigar Spoke Shave? I am in dire need of one. I ordered the spokeshave and It looked like the blade was there but when I received it it was not. The seller was not any help as they knew nothing of the tool. These thing are not easy to find.

Thank you for your assistance.
Are there still folks making reproductions?  Might be a source.
(11-28-2022, 10:07 AM)dta116 Wrote: Would you have, or know of anyone, that would have a blade for the Miller Falls No. 1 Cigar Spoke Shave? I am in dire need of one. I ordered the spokeshave and It looked like the blade was there but when I received it it was not. The seller was not any help as they knew nothing of the tool. These thing are not easy to find.

Thank you for your assistance.

St. James Bay used to carry a replacement blade.  Never been a customer so don't know how they are to deal with but still showing on their webpage:
http://www.stjamesbaytoolco.com/
(11-28-2022, 01:10 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Are there still folks making reproductions?  Might be a source.

I would check with Ron Hock.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Ethan, "the kilted woodworker", rehabs those Millers Falls spoke shaves. Don't know if he sells parts.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223