For Sale: bench planes, blocks, bits, brace and saw set
It's been a while since I posted tools for sale; all are worthy tools, given the once over by me, all will make great users. I only buy quality and don't sell junk - no frankenplanes here. I'm old school, I don't have EFT apps, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok; all prices are plus shipping and I'll try to send the most economical way; first PM saying "I'll take it" will get priority and include your full shipping info so I can quote shipping and avoid back and forth PMs to get that information. Just in time for Christmas delivery. I ship when I get your mail and will PM you with delivery estimates given by the USPS.

Descriptions of tools will be in order of pics - here's a link to a Flickr album with beaucoup pics of each tool:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N08/albums/72177720303854127

First up is a Stanley 42 saw set, vintage, everything works smoothly as it should; these are far, far superior to any saw set now made, and if you want to rehab or maintain saws, you need one. $38 plus shipping.  SOLD

Next is a vintage Stanley #9 1/2; Sweetheart iron, 98% japanning, very crispy block plane; $42 plus shipping.  SOLD

Next is a vintage Stanley #9 1/4; same length as a 9 1/2, just does not have adjustable mouth. Again, 98% japanning, very crispy. $37 plus shipping.

Next is an early production T19 #3 smoothing plane; very crisp, 98% japanning, full iron, wood totally solid, metal 100%; this will make someone a fine user, very nice plane. Yours for $60 plus shipping.  SOLD

Next is another T19 #4; I bought this as a pair with the #3; very nice plane, again, 98% japanning, full iron, metal and wood solid, very nice plane and will make an excellent user. Yours for $60 plus shipping.  SOLD

Next is a Wartime T17 #5; typical thicker castings making it a bit more hefty, all original and correct for type; Tote repair, solid, by me; knob solid; about 70% japanning, missing some around the heel, see pics, but rest of metal is just dandy, some nickel loss on lever cap, looks like replacement SW iron (laminated, yummy), great user. Yours for $55 plus shipping.  SOLD

Next up is the legendary "Bell System" 10" brace; best brace ever made, ball bearing chuck, and this one is in great condition, everything works as it should; nothing like it on the market today, quality vintage brace. Yours for $45 plus shipping.  SOLD

If you have a brace, you need bits. Next is a full set (1/4 thorough 1") of Irwin bits in roll, great condition, excellent users. Yours for $80 plus shipping.  SOLD

Another full set of Irwin bits, in wooden box which has seen better days, I unscrewed it from the wall of a barn, missing latch. However, the bits are fine, good users, not quite as crispy as the first set, so $70 plus shipping.  SOLD

Again, PMs with an "I'll take it" get priority, and include your full shipping info so I can quote postage, I'll combine shipments to save money on shipping for multiple purchases, no reason to pay the PO more than they already charge!
Quality tools for users, reasonably priced. Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent on the 9 1/2.

I can attest to the extremely high quality of Admiral's tools--great stuff!
Pm sent for the Irwin augers. Hope I'm first in line this time. Missed a few in the past
Wink
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
A couple of items confirmed sold, several others are pending approval of shipping, I will update when confirmed. thanks for looking.
(12-03-2022, 10:33 PM)alanealane Wrote: Pm sent for the Irwin augers. Hope I'm first in line this time. Missed a few in the past
Wink

Missed again 
Upset
Laugh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Pm sent #3 and #5
Thanks
Ed
Everything is spoken for except the #9 1/4 block, which is still available. very crispy...

Thanks to all for looking.