I posted these on CL
Mainly because I don't feel like shipping. Anyway:

Woodworking Tools - $1 (Ewing)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Selling off some of the stuff I've barely used. Photos available for each on request. Most of the planes are barely used and all need a cleaning and tuning. Original boxes are included with the Lie-Nielsen planes. All tools had been put in storage for 6 months and suffered some staining from moisture damage as can be seen on the shoulder plane box. The router has been used 3-4 times only and the dovetail saw has had minimal use also.

Lie-Nielsen
Large Shoulder Plane
$200.00

Lie-Nielsen
No. 4-1/2 Smooth Plane
$275.00

Lie-Nielsen
No. 7 Jointer Plane
$400.00

Lie-Nielsen
Dovetail Saw with leather case
$150.00

Record 05 Jack Plane w/Hock blade

Porter Cable 7518 3 1/4 HP router
$325.00

Masterplate and Superbar w/gauge
It would be helpful to provide a general location to allow for local pickup.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Looks like my profile changed a bit when I wasn’t looking.  Pick up in Ewing, NJ. I’ll drive a bit to meet also.
Thanks for the update. The location field got lost when the WN software changed a few years back. If you want to put it back, there is a space to do it in the UserCP.

Best wishes on your sale.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.