How do you store paints & finishes?
What do you store your flammable finishes in? I have 2 cabinets 30" x 50" x 16" deep made of plywood and hickory / plywood doors. They are full of my automotive fluids and the other filled with wood finishes. When I open the doors, the odor hits me and I think "just how should I store them safely?" Last year I bit the bullet and purchased a flammable cabinet to store my gas and diesel cans in. Boy are they pricey. 
What do you use to store such things in? I thought about steel studs and 5/8" drywall or cement board cabinet.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I have come to like stop-loss bags. You can squeeze all of the air out so that solvent based paint doesn't skin over. The bags alone take up less space on the shelf, but I sometimes clean out the original can and put the stop-loss bag with paint back in the can. That makes it easier to see what it is and keeps the bag more stable setting on the shelf; but this is not necessary. All of my paint is stored in an inexpensive light weight metal cabinet like you might find at Walmart.
I haven't tried to store lacquer based paint in them. I would have to check to see it is is OK.
Yes, the stop loss bags work great. I just started to use them last year for Arm-R-Seal.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I use Stop Loss bags (for oil based finishes) as well, but I'm watching a a flammable cabinet on CL ( that's going very slowly). Otherwise I don't do anything special. But my gas jugs are kept in a pole barn on the property, ad my other flammables are in the shop which is detached from the house; so I'm thinking I can wait for the cabinet to show up.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have a small flammable cabinet that I keep what I consider the most dangerous things in. Like alcohol, acetone, mineral spirits. From a thrift store, don't remember price but maybe $50-60. It's in my garage.

I keep paints in a closet in the house, maybe a small can of polyurethane or spray adhesive also. More so they don't go bad from temperature swings than any other reason.

Most important seems to be minimizing the amount I buy. Seems I dispose of more stuff than I use.