A knife or two for Christmas...
The sheath is coming along nicely.  I have progressed thru several more steps and have sewn the belt loop down, glued in the welt, and folded over and sewn down the edges and sanded that edge.  I painted the background to bring out the tooling.  Once that all cures, I'll burnish all the edges, apply two or three additional coats of finish and attach the safety strap, then wax the entire sheath and we're done.

Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Jim,

Glad to hear the progress and that you got the range done. I remember reading about the accident unloading the railroad ties and the broken wrist setback. I didn't recall the nerve damage. I am really glad to hear that healing is progressing.

Your knives are always impressive. I am a fan of tanto-style blades and yours is beautiful (as are the others you are showing here).
Yes
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Got out to the shop today for a couple sessions and managed to finish the project, other than needing to apply a couple coats of wax once everything dries.  I added the hardware to the safety strap, and burnished all the edges on the sheath.  Once that was done I attached the strap.  The knife and sheath are done other than the waxing.

The knife fits the sheath well and Miss T said they compliment each other.  I am happy with the project, enjoyed the journey, and the things I learned in the process.  I'll take a few days off, as I have family coming up for the New Year's Weekend.  (They were coming for Christmas Weekend, but frozen pipes cancelled their trip.)  

Next up will either be a pair of Thumbhole leather rifle slings for mine and Miss T's Rifles, or a Full Western Rig for my Uberti Single Action and a Sheath for a large knife to match... Gunbelt Included.  Haven't decided.  A large undertaking if I choose the Western Rig.... 
Smirk
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
This is good work. I have had a couple knife blanks (Woodcraft kits) for a while, and your pics answered some questions I had on the assembly. So thanks for this thread.

And sorry to hear of your injuries.

Cian
Those knives are beautiful! Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope you keep improving.