Planes
I don’t know if I can link to eBay but I have some planes and stuff listed for sale there. If anyone is interested in any of them, send me a message and I’ll pull the listing. Payment via PayPal + shipping from Topsham, ME 04086. 

eBay Mainelywoodworking

LN no. 5 w/ W1 iron - $Sold
LN 2-3/8" chipbreaker - $Sold
Bedrock 605 type 10? - $150
Bedrock 603 type 6/7? - $Sold
Bailey no. 5-1/2 w/ like new Hock O1 blade and chip breaker type 12? - $150
Bailey no. 4 orange frog SW type 15? - $80
Bailey no. 3 type 11? - $Sold
I would double check your shipping prices on Ebay. They are very high.

(12-26-2022, 06:17 PM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: I don’t know if I can link to eBay but I have some planes and stuff listed for sale there. If anyone is interested in any of them, send me a message and I’ll pull the listing.

eBay Mainelywoodworking

LN no. 5 w/ W1 iron
Bedrock 605 type 10?
Bedrock 603 type 6/7?
Bailey no. 5-1/2 w/ like new Hock O1 blade and chip breaker type 12?
Bailey no. 4 orange frog SW type 15?
Bailey no. 3 type 11?
Various blades and I also have a repaired low knob that you can have for the cost of shipping.

Rules require including prices for items listed in SnS.

Please update your post.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Added prices. Ignore the shipping quotes on eBay. Thanks.
(12-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Added prices. Ignore the shipping quotes on eBay. Thanks.

Thank you.

Best wishes for your sales.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.