Cremation Urns
I need someone to turn two above-ground cremation urns. Urns will be placed in Columbarium niche at the Ft. Sill National Cemetery near Elgin, Oklahoma.

Dimensions: 9.5"H x 7"D
Capacity: 200 cu. Inches

I had always intended to do this myself; however, I have now given away all my lathes and turning tools.

Shoot me some quotes viz PM please, or
greymountain40@gmail.com
405-779-3918 (Text)

Thanks much.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
(12-29-2022, 08:17 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: I need someone to turn two above-ground cremation urns.  Urns will be placed in  Columbarium niche at the Ft. Sill National Cemetery near Elgin, Oklahoma.

Dimensions: 9.5"H x 7"D
Capacity: 200 cu. Inches

I had always intended to do this myself; however, I have now given away all my lathes and turning tools.

Shoot me some quotes viz PM please, or
greymountain40@gmail.com
405-779-3918 (Text)

Thanks much.

GM

GM

As soon as I get my lathe fixed i wil do it for free for you
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you young friend. Much appreciated.

Lonnie
(12-31-2022, 08:06 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: Thank you young friend. Much appreciated.

Lonnie

Welcome I am waiting for my inverter to be fixed and a short in my headstock somewhere that shorted out my inverter and CB
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

My son-in-law and I are going to build a cremation box rather than a turned vessell.
Thanks much for our offer, Arlin.
Much appreciated.

Lonnie
Sorry Lonnie it is still out for repair and Powermatic might have a replacement.