split top Roubo work bench for sale
The bench is 23 14 wide 941/2 long 34 3/4 high. If you stand on an anti- fatigue mat it is 34 1/2 height. The top is made of southern yellow pine and is 3 1/2 inches thick. The legs are somewhere around 3 1/2 by 4 inches and the frame is walnut. It includes 2 brass dogs, 2 Grammicy hold fasts, and Rockler bench rollers.

The wagon vise needs a handle and the ley vise hardware need to be let into the chop. The cop needs to be shaped to what every you want and fit to the top. The leg vise needs a handle also.

The criss-cross is made out of two pieces of 3/4 inch hickory. I have used the same set up on my other bench.

Asking $1200. Pick up preferred. If you want it shipped I will have to build a box and it will be about $450 to build the box plus actual truck shipping charges. The top lifts off, the rest just unbolts and will fit in a pickup truck. Open to other ideas like delivery if distance reasonable.

Thanks for looking

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

That is beautiful, Tom! If you were closer, it would already be in my shop! Good luck with the sale!
Wow what a beauty!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
That's a beautiful piece and an absolute steal at this price.  Wish I was closer.
Eric
Beautiful bench at a great price!
I guess I should give the location. It is in Nashua, north central, Iowa.
Tom
If you look at the last picture, not the attachment, You will see a raised vee on the stretcher. It is for the sliding board jack or some call it a dead man. I have the walnut board ( not started ) for it and it is included. There are 3 holes on the side of the top. There are 3 Acme nuts buried in the bench and they are for a moxon vise. I sell the moxon hardware so for $100 more it can also be included. Here is a picture of the set up on my other bench

Tom
If only we lived closer.
sold pending.

Tom
(01-06-2023, 04:48 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: sold pending.

Tom

Beautiful work, Tom.  I'm sure love of craft is why you build them, because it can't be for the money.  

John