Clling All Plumbers
Turn the supply valve off, unhook the hose or tube that supplies the toilet. get a bucket or container and open the valve and see what the pressure is. If it is low, then I would say something is stuck in the valve.
(01-19-2023, 05:23 AM)Rick_B Wrote: This is  brand new fill valve

Rick, I was talking about cleaning your old, sticky valve, without removing/replacing it, not fixing your new one.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-23-2023, 07:53 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Rick, I was talking about cleaning your old, sticky valve, without removing/replacing it, not fixing your new one.

OK got it - sorry for the misunderstanding

The dripping of the valve problem actually stopped after a day or two so I think we are good now

Rick
Rick

(01-24-2023, 04:36 AM)Rick_B Wrote: OK got it - sorry for the misunderstanding

The dripping of the valve problem actually stopped after a day or two so I think we are good now

Rick

Good deal. Maybe it had a dry seal in it or something.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020