Shop Lights
Lightbulb 
seems like a good deal on some LED...
At Wally World

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

The motion sensor part alone is probably worth looking into.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Just picked some up. Had to have help finding them, on a top shelf, no pricing, description anywhere. 
Motion detection seems to work well, turn off after 10 minutes. Will see how it works once they are 9 ft up.
(01-18-2023, 12:09 PM)dejongs Wrote: Just picked some up. Had to have help finding them, on a top shelf, no pricing, description anywhere. 
Motion detection seems to work well, turn off after 10 minutes. Will see how it works once they are 9 ft up.

Laugh

Not in any store around me, or I'd try them.   Does WalMart ship USPS?  
Raised
We get quite a bit of stuff on line from Walmart, and everything they send us is Fedex.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.