Grizzly G0544 Planer Wont Turn On
Glad to hear you got it resolved. I've only dealt with Grizzly tech support once but I also had a great experience.

Frank
Glad to hear you got it running again.  So, how many things actually were bad?  Hard to imagine all those parts went bad at the same time.  

John
(02-27-2023, 10:31 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Glad to hear you got it running again.  So, how many things actually were bad?  Hard to imagine all those parts went bad at the same time.  

John

2 New start capacitors
1 New E stop switch
1 New fuse
Cleaning of the motor contacts and adjusting the centrifugal switch

That's what it took to get it running. I'm also going to install a new LED indicator light because the bulb is burnt out on the original and a new LED light is cheaper than a new bulb and will probably last forever

The education I received is priceless. Just my luck that multiple things went bad at the same time. It happens.
Thanks for the update. Very glad that you got it sorted out.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.