Some iterms for sale
Hi everybody, I have some items I'd like to sell that I don't use anymore: They don't include shipping, which should be pretty reasonable. If you live near central Ohio I will be happy to deliver them.

- Incra 1000HD Miter Gauge $150

Great condition, about two years old. Square and ready for work.

SOLD - Three small Bronze (?) spokeshaves. $60

I bought these from Ed Lebetkin because I have no self control. One has a flat bottom, one has a radiused bottom from front to back, and one the last one has a radius from side to side. All (very) sharp and ready for use.

SOLD - Lie Nielsen No 1 Bronze $250

I don't really use it much and it is is very good condition.

I can do pay pal or cash if you are in beautiful central Ohio.
I'm in Groveport. I am interested in the LN #1 and the spokeshaves. Sent you a PM
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(01-28-2023, 10:36 PM)only 3 injuries Wrote: I will take the LN 1 Plane.
Thanks
Dave

Hi everybody, I have some items I'd like to sell that I don't use anymore:  They don't include shipping, which should be pretty reasonable.  If you live near central Ohio I will be happy to deliver them.

- Incra 1000HD Miter Gauge  $150

Great condition, about two years old.  Square and ready for work.

- Three small Bronze (?) spokeshaves. $60

I bought these from Ed Lebetkin because I have no self control. One has a flat bottom, one has a radiused bottom from front to back, and one the last one has a radius from side to side.  All (very) sharp and ready for use. 

- Lie Nielsen No 1 Bronze $250

I don't really use it much and it is is very good condition. 

I can do pay pal or cash if you are in beautiful central Ohio.
Sent PM. 

If easier to respond, my email is cpa@taxmancpa.com