Leigh D4R pro 24" Dovetail Jig outfit - SOLD
liquidating - almost new  Leigh 24" dovetail jig, bought, used to make sample box, then moved to hand dovetails, now clearing shop
     D4R Pro - 24", best and largest they make - price new $769-879 - most adaptable on market
     VRS option - vacuum & router support - price new $159
     plywood stand to bring to comfortable height & store small parts 
     include 2(two) used PorterCable routers for designated routers (maintain setup for consistency & convenience

Total value $1200-1300.   condition as new.  Sell the full setup for $400,
local pickup southern Indiana, near Louisville.

812-282-4647
rayknight@twc.com
That's a great deal Ray!
I've been able to buy quite a few tools from Ray as he liquidates and I can confirm that this is as-advertised. Ray bought high quality tools and took care of them so whoever ends up getting this is getting a deal. Heck,  I already own a Leigh jig and I'm considering buying this because it's such a good deal.
It's an incredible buy...one I would jump on even though I have a an older D4...I just can't make the drive. Someone is going to get a very good deal!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yep, Ray is a great guy. If I didn't already have a dovetail setup, I would definitely be making the drive.
Is this still for sale?
Wow. Someone nabbed a great deal.
Cool