Sold: Very vintage Stanley router and accessory bases in Virginia
Cleaning out the attic and I came across this router in a box along with several accessories including a second base, a couple of router guides, a planer base and original documentation. I got it a while back when I was doing a lot with older machinery, but this one ended up just getting parked in a box for a number of years. It also has the original wrenches and what looks to be an aftermarket base.

According to what I can find online, it looks to be made around the late 50's to early 60's. All aluminum construction on both the motor and the accessories. Seriously old school stuff with wooden knobs and a rosewood tote on the planer base. The original cord was dried and cracked so I put a replacement cord on to give it a test run. Brushes look fine, armature looks fine, runs nicely. Rated at 3/4 hp.

Located in Portsmouth VA, next to Norfolk.   Pickup or can ship on your dime.  Looking for 75 local pickup for it all or make me an offer I cant refuse.

[Image: UmcHijj.png]

[Image: vFlGvUW.png]

[Image: AbN8ilV.png]

[Image: JibgMne.png]

[Image: DKc7zzm.png]

[Image: AilDGr7.png]

[Image: lrAZIer.png]

[Image: BMUtptv.png]
No idea where all the font stuff is coming from, but I did paste in the text. Oh well.
(02-01-2023, 04:37 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: No idea where all the font stuff is coming from, but I did paste in the text.  Oh well.

I cleaned it up for you. It looks like you created the doc in word (including pics) and then did a copy and paste of the contents of the word doc.

In case it is helpful to you or to other people in the future, the last button on the right (after wrap) above the article editor window toggles the editor window between WYSIWYG and displaying the control codes.

Sadly, when in WYSIWG mode, the control codes are hidden until you post the article.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.