Moving - free tools
Just when I got my shop set up perfectly, I’m moving. I simply do not have room nor time for some of these machines. I don’t have the energy to list these, come up with a price, and negotiate with people. I’d rather just give them to somebody who will use them.

- powermatic 90 lathe - I picked this up to restore. Never got around to it. Bed is clean - no rust. The spindle and the tail stock needs to be cleaned up. It is three phase, which is desirable for a lathe, but I never put a VFD on it.

- powermatic 95 scroll saw - table has surface rust. All parts and pieces are there. Saw runs, I’ve just never done anything with it.

- 1986 grizzly 15” bandsaw - great saw, but it is missing the sliding attachment for the upper band wheel. It broke and I took it to a machine shop to reproduce and they lost it.
Sad. If you have machining skills or know someone who does, it can be brought back to life. If not, consider it a free 3hp motor that runs great and some scrap metal.

Obviously I’m not shipping these. To be picked up in central Louisiana. And in the next 30 days.

If you want pics, please text me and I can send them to you. 318. 401. 0980.
(02-02-2023, 08:18 AM)Latech15 Wrote: Just when I got my shop set up perfectly, I’m moving. I simply do not have room nor time for some of these machines. I don’t have the energy to list these, come up with a price, and negotiate with people. I’d rather just give them to somebody who will use them.

- powermatic 90 lathe - I picked this up to restore. Never got around to it. Bed is clean - no rust. The spindle and the tail stock needs to be cleaned up. It is three phase, which is desirable for a lathe, but I never put a VFD on it.

- powermatic 95 scroll saw - table has surface rust. All parts and pieces are there. Saw runs, I’ve just never done anything with it.

- 1986 grizzly 15” bandsaw - great saw, but it is missing the sliding attachment for the upper band wheel. It broke and I took it to a machine shop to reproduce and they lost it.
Sad. If you have machining skills or know someone who does, it can be brought back to life. If not, consider it a free 3hp motor that runs great and some scrap metal.

Obviously I’m not shipping these. To be picked up in central Louisiana. And in the next 30 days.

If you want pics, please text me and I can send them to you. 318.  401.  0980.
If it's still available , I'll gladly come pick it up. I'm in Lufkin, Tx