Trying to help Arlin, might need a favor from a Powermatic 3520B owner
Now have to wait until this Saturday when son in law gets back from his employers assignment.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Anticipation!
Smile

Last time I talked to Roger we ran it in both forward and reverse and made sure the speed range was correct, so you should be good to go once you get it back.
(04-18-2023, 01:37 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Anticipation!
Smile

Last time I talked to Roger we ran it in both forward and reverse and made sure the speed range was correct, so you should be good to go once you get it back.

Called a neighbor and he came over last night and we got it on the ways.  Now I am working on the mount for the inverter which should be done tomorrow.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Good News

Lathe is up and running again so we are back in business.

Thanks to those who gave info to Frank and a 

BIG 

Thanks for the inverter and the wiring diagram.  
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

A happy ending!
VH07V  
6+ months seemed like forever to us being without it.

For the record, I have no more lathes. Gave my ONEWAY 24-36 to a nephew and his daughter, gave my Jet Mini to my son-in-law, another lathe to another son-in-law...
basically gave all my tools away, mostly to family members. Gave a table saw and a radial arm saw to a church member. So I am virtually tool-less.
Oh, I kept a screw driver and a cordless drill. But that's about it.
Now living with a daughter and her husband 30 miles south of where I was before in the Cultural Center of the Great Southwest, if not the Universe.

GM, former doer of things wood
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.