Bandsaw Blade Needed
Hi Guys,

I need to replace some of my blades. I need a 1/4" and a 3/8" X 105" blade. My searches come up with Dewalt and Bosch. What's a good blade that won't break the bank? Best place to buy. My larger blade is a 1/2" wood slicer from Highland. I've had it for 15 years. I don't use it much. I never bought any of their other blades. I use it to cut circles and thin slices. It's been a long time since I bought any.

Thanks

Mike
I don't go through a whole lot of bandsaw blades, but I've bought mine from Suffolk Machinery.  They carry Timberwolf bandsaw blades.  They have a good selection of blades and while their web site isn't flashy, it is functional.

Prices have gone up.  Suffolk Machinery prices seem to be up about 30%-35% since I last bought before inflation went nuts.  A blade that cost $18 back then seems to be about $24 now.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
I've ordered from these guys in the past. Here are the 105" blades they offer.

https://www.toolcenter.com/105_Band_saw_Blades.html

Diemaster seems like good bang for the buck. They cost about twice as much as a flexback which is a carbon steel blade, what most of us run. The Diemaster is a bimetal blade that should 4X -5X longer than something we might buy at a big box store. There other good vendors but I haven't ordered from any others in years. I used to be a SuperCut guy but the last time I looked their prices were pretty steep. I still have unused SuperCut Premium Gold blades from years ago. They last pretty well and I haven't done much bandsaw work in recent years.

Edit: I checked SuperCut's web site and their 111" Premium Gold 3 TPI is $41.49. Given that their Premium Gold blades seem roughly equivalent to bimetal in terms of blade life that's not too bad. I didn't check shipping.
The Diamaster II in 1/4" x 105 with 10-14 varitooth is $38.85 at Spectrum Supply in Ohio.  Looks like the same price for any other version of the Diamaster II at 105" long.  Just don't use a Chase credit card when placing an order.  Chase will reject the charge because Spectrum's corporate name is different, so they think it's fraudulent.  Works OK with my Key Bank card though.  

I don't think you'll find a lower price on Lennox blades anywhere else.  

I just checked the price on a 1/2 x 0.022 x 3/4T Kerfmaster, similar to the WoodSlicer.  $17.  

John
I buy blades from Spectrum and Bandsawbladesdirect.

I also like the Infinity rip blade very much!
Always had great results with the Timberwolf bands.

Ed
When I was cutting kayak kits I went thought a lot of 1/4" blades with the plywood.  After trying a few I ordered mine through McMaster Carr.  They don't give a name brand but I always received Morse brand.  (old tool maker, been around for ever). They worked as well and lasted as long as anything else.  Price was reasonable and I typical got them next day if I order in the morning. I couldn't see any practical difference in any of the pricey brands.
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks