Delta shaper cutters
(02-19-2023, 10:28 AM)servojohn Wrote: Bob,

Thanks, yes, the posted photos did not enlarge well for these bifocal peepers to read.  I'll send a pm.

Best regards,

John

(02-19-2023, 01:46 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Hi Bob
I'd like a copy of that chart too if you don't mind. I tried to send you a PM but it looks like you have it turned off.

Thanks!
Frank

Bob,

Can't find a "PM" option on your posts or at your Control Panel/Account info section here. PM me and I'll get you my email address.

Best regards,

John
(02-20-2023, 08:53 AM)servojohn Wrote: Bob,

Can't find a "PM" option on your posts or at your Control Panel/Account info section here. PM me and I'll get you my email address.

Best regards,

John

I'm profoundly embarrassed.  I looked at my settings and it was clear to me that I've neglected lots of details.  As a result I've missed a lot over the years.  Oops.  Hopefully that problem has been solved.  Try another PM.
First, thanks to Bob for emailing full size images of his cutter charts.

Unfortunately, most of the ones I acquired are 42 series carbide made by Leitz.
So, changed the search strategy a bit, and found some owner's manuals for a couple of Delta's shapers from the same era that have cutter charts and parts numbers listings for associated parts like rub collars/spacers.  Here's a link, charts start on page 24 I believe.  The first chart is for the HSS cutters, which I also have some in this lot.

432-02-651-0018 (007).qxd (mikestools.com)

O
n this not so nice weather day here in northern Colorado, I'm thinking it a good time to sit down and sort thru things and match the stackable pieces with their proper mates, and then make a holder board with some dowels and a base. ;>)

Thanks again to everyone,

John