ECE/Ulmia
Trying to clear some stuff out of the shop (as usual). I'm offering these ECE or Ulmia planes/tools so I have room to go out and buy more stuff I'll never use. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS flat rate. I accept cash, check, money order and Paypal (F&F). I will happily provide moreĀ  pics on request.

First up is an ECE plough plane with the box of cutters. I don't think it was ever used. $200
[Image: XqvzyILm.jpg][Image: 3UAZWezm.jpg]

Next is an Ulmia Burnishing tool. Jim Bode has this on his site for $79. I'm selling this one for $40
[Image: 77wLfOzm.jpg]

ECE scraper plane. Again, I don't think this was ever used. $50
[Image: E7ClEBim.jpg]

ECE Hinge mortise plane. $50
[Image: jtPACTVm.jpg][Image: a5ZPlGWm.jpg]

ECE little block plane. There's a small crack where the wedge rests, but I think it only needs a little glue. $50
[Image: zvQ4ZTUm.jpg][Image: yY40AG3m.jpg]

Here is a bunch of smoothers, a couple scrubs and a molding plane. Let me know if any more info is needed and I'll get it. My battery was dying and I wanted to get this done.
[Image: xBRpznKm.jpg]
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
The scraper plane, hinge mortise plane, burnisher and curved sole scrub are spoken for. Thanks very much!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$