Lie Nielsen W-1 Blades and Old/Original Style Chip Breaker
Lie Nielsen W-1 irons: the ones the earliest LN planes were equipped with. The chip breaker is the same vintage with the distinctive "hump".  Large iron is 2-3/8" wide for 4-1/2, 5-1/2, 6 and 7 bench planes. The small iron is for standard/low angle block planes. The chip breaker is for a no. 4 or 5. Large: Sold plus shipping. Small: SOLD plus shipping. Chip breaker:
$60 plus shipping. All PayPal payment preferred. These prices represent a 20% premium over current LN pricing for modern equivalents.

Irons sold: chipbreaker still available.
(02-24-2023, 06:10 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Irons sold: chipbreaker still available.

Where did you get that ruler? I don't think I recall ever seeing it on the LN site
(02-26-2023, 01:09 AM)SleepLessThan3 Wrote: Where did you get that ruler? I don't think I recall ever seeing it on the LN site

Right here:

Lie-Nielsen