Delta Unisaw - Columbus IN ***SOLD***
SOLD

Time for me to part with my Unisaw.  This saw is in absolutely perfect condition for a 19 year old saw.  Well maintained and looked after.

$1,800

Pick up in Columbus, IN

Specs:

36-L31X

3 HP

Left Tilt

Biesemeyer Fence (includes Biesemeyer sacrificial fence)

Aluminum zero clearance throat plate

Mobile Base

Custom gray cabinet included

52" rip

Not included:

Digital scale
Overhead dust arm 
Jessem stock guide rail

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Hey Kris. The absolute beauty of this saw setup almost makes me weep
Big eek
Winkgrin
Norm would be jealous! Just saying...
I wish I had a big pole barn to keep a gorgeous saw like this. Whoever buys it is getting an extremely well cared for and accessorized machine from a top notch guy. Hope you and the family are doing well!
Alex
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Does your Delta Unisaw have three cast iron extensions wings? They are all straight edge wings very hard to find.
What are you upgrading to? Sawstop?
BC Woodworks
Yes, both wings are cast iron straight edges.  

SawStop is at the top of the list as a replacement.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(02-27-2023, 05:04 PM)alanealane Wrote: Hey Kris. The absolute beauty of this saw setup almost makes me weep
Big eek
Winkgrin
Norm would be jealous! Just saying...
I wish I had a big pole barn to keep a gorgeous saw like this. Whoever buys it is getting an extremely well cared for and accessorized machine from a top notch guy. Hope you and the family are doing well!
Alex

Hi Alex!  Hope all is well!  We are doing good and enjoying this early spring weather!

Thanks for the compliments!  

Kris
Jeez, that doesn't look anywhere close to 19 years old
Great looking Uni and good luck on the sale - you're gonna love the SS!

Doug
(02-28-2023, 06:28 PM)SleepLessThan3 Wrote: Jeez, that doesn't look anywhere close to 19 years old

The one thing that my dad instilled in me was to take care of your tools.  I purchased this saw in 2004 and have always made sure it was well maintained and the cast iron waxed.  I take pride in my equipment!