Hartville Woodnet Discount
I searched this and haven't found anything newer than a few years old, so is the WN15 discount still available at Hartville?

Thanks
(03-06-2023, 06:37 PM)BC in CT Wrote: I searched this and haven't found anything newer than a few years old, so is the WN15 discount still available at Hartville?

Thanks

Not clear about the WN15, but awhile ago Hartville ended their woodworking club discount program. 

They are still usually the cheapest on the products they stock, and great customer service.
To answer my own question, I just spoke with a number of folks from Hartville and as of the Fall of 2021 all community/membership discounts were discontinued and it is doubtful that they will be returning. I was also told that over the last couple of years the company has gone through many, many changes, not unlike many other companies.

Unfortunate.
It had to end sooner or later. I'm thankful to them for the many years it was available. Someone else here had posted back in the fall of 2020 (?) that it was coming to an end.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I was at Hartville Hardware last week for their Tool Sale. Working the MicroJig booth, and did seminars on CNCs.

I will reach out and ask if they will reconsider.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.