Lie Nielsen 140 and 40 1/2 planes. Starrett 6” combo sq.
Please reply to my email address for pictures: Firemedic669@hotmail.com

I have a LN 140 bronze, right hand, complete with box and paperwork. Excellent, lightly used condition. Brass lever cap still shines nice. These are out of production. Price is $500 with free priority shipping.

Also have an LN 40 1/2 scrub plane. Very lightly used as well with box and paperwork. $200 with free USPS shipping.

Last is a near mint in the box, USA made Starrett 6” combo sq. C11H-6-4R. Retails for $128 new. $100 free priority shipping.

I am a 20+ year forum member. I will take a personal check, USPS money order or PayPal plus 3% of costs. Also available for pick up in the Kansas City metro area.

Thanks!

Scrub now $190. 140 block plane $475. Starrett 6” square $90. All prices include shipping. Thanks!

Just chiming in to say that I have bought from KCF in the past. He is among the really good sellers here.

If I had a need for any of these tools, they would already be spoken for by me.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks for the nice words and compliment!

One last drop. Scrub $180, 140 block plane $400. Starrett $85.
All prices include shipping. I will be out of town until Friday.

Thanks,

Damon

Scrub plane sold. 140 and Starrett available.

(03-14-2023, 04:57 PM)iclark Wrote: Just chiming in to say that I have bought from KCF in the past. He is among the really good sellers here.

If I had a need for any of these tools, they would already be spoken for by me.
Yes
Just chiming in to say that I have bought from KCF in the past. He is among the really good sellers here.

Worth repeating!!!!!!!! And a stand-up guy!!!!!
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

PM coming for Starrett
Starrett is sold (PM replied to). Still have the right hand bronze LN 140. $400 shipping included. I can text or email pics. PM or email is listed above.

On a side note: Thank you for the endorsement Timberwolf!

One last bump for the bronze LN 140 block plane