WW mags Available
I have a large collection of woodworking magazines that I am offering to active woodworkers(low priced) andfree to schools that have woodworking classes . These magazines are NOT basement books. They have been stored properly and do not smell and the majority of them are in great shape. The magazines available are - Family Handyman, Popular Woodworking, Wood, Woodsmith, Woodworkers Journal, American Woodworker, Woodworking.
I also have a premium collection of Fine woodworking.
If interested please contact me at: p_leyden@hotmail.com or 516/784/7698
Thanks!
I live in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY
Location always helps in a sale of an item.
(03-19-2023, 09:03 PM)p_leyden Wrote: I have a large collection of woodworking magazines that I am offering to active woodworkers(low priced) andfree  to schools that have woodworking classes . These magazines are NOT basement books. They have been stored properly and do not smell and the majority of them are in great shape. The magazines available are - Family Handyman, Popular Woodworking, Wood, Woodsmith, Woodworkers Journal, American Woodworker, Woodworking.
I also have a premium collection of Fine woodworking.
If interested please contact me at: p_leyden@hotmail.com or 516/784/7698
Thanks!
I live in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY

If I may suggest Vets like me.  However, like I have suggested before please give them to the VA hospitals who crave getting books and woodworking magazines all the time.  I have brought over hundreds that have been given to me and the vets I work with and when they are done I give them to the VA hospitals and they are snatched up quickly.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.