Kerfing plane and Frame saw
Through a fortuitous chain of events, I was lucky enough to get hooked up with Bad Axe Toolworks. They were looking for a new maker for a couple of their tools. As the title of the thread indicates, they needed the set of two tools for 'wireless resawing'. After spending about 6 weeks tinkering with ideas, jigs, and fixtures, I came up with a pretty solid routine for batching out all the different parts. I know they haven't been offering either the kerfing plane or the frame saw on their website for a while now, but they have opened up a waiting list for both tools. Here are a few pictures of my work. Feel free to check out my Facebook and Instagram pages for lots more details, pictures, and videos. I'm also happy to indulge folks here on Woodnet of you've got any questions or comments. 

How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/