Shop organization projects done
Or at least a couple of them!
Making progress on getting my new shop set up and running.  LONG process and sometimes overwhelming after the move.
I don't really think this is woodworking, more like computer programming and assembly with screws!

Clamp rack.  Every clamp I have is on here except the 6 or so clamps that a 6-8'.

Lathe chisel caddy.  I put it on wheels and also a turntable to make it easy to move and access everything.

I was happy with how they came out.  Now on to the next project!
Nice to see everything so organized,  it saves time in the long run.
(03-26-2023, 08:29 AM)iublue Wrote: Or at least a couple of them!
Making progress on getting my new shop set up and running.  LONG process and sometimes overwhelming after the move.
I don't really think this is woodworking, more like computer programming and assembly with screws!

Clamp rack.  Every clamp I have is on here except the 6 or so clamps that a 6-8'.

Lathe chisel caddy.  I put it on wheels and also a turntable to make it easy to move and access everything.

I was happy with how they came out.  Now on to the next project!

Looks great
Lookin good.............
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The lazy susan tool rack rocks!

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Hoarding disorder (temporarily) fixed! :-)

Ya know it's an incurable illness, right?

Simon
Glad that opened with clarification. Your subject line reads on the level of ‘I have enough clamps’ lol
Shop organization is never finished until one isn’t working in a shop any longer.
Ray
Rotary racks, as in your lathe tool rack, are very space efficient, and attractive to the
"tool folks eye" so many of us have. Well done.

Made a similar one, years back for my hand files in the metal work area:

Full credit due to Guy Lautards' " Stroke-a-genius File Rack" mentioned in " The
Machinists' Beside Reader."
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me