Planes for sale
Some of you may remember me from years past. If you do please feel free to say high and give my a testimonial. I have had these planes hanging on my home shop wall for years in parts. My wife wants me to do something with the messy area. Since I never had kept track of types I do not know if all of the parts are correct to the plane. I can say that every part has been pain stakingly fit and is in great working order. I can't say prefect because nothing is prefect, But I can say they have a money back guarantee plus I will pay the return shipping if they are not in great working order. Did I mention that they ready for the final micro bevel and stropping. Plead specify between the 25 or 30 degree angle for final sharpening and if you want it flat or with a slight crown. I prefer a slight camber, if that is the correct word, on my smoothers.

Both planes have been stripped and repainted with several coats of paint. They have been precision ground flat with in .0015. Actually they are flatter but. The sides have been ground square to the bottom. The blades have been flattened so there is no or little lapping that needs to be done to then . The ruler trick is not necessary. The knob and totes are new made by me Bolivian rose wood. I developed an allergy to the wood. Had an allergic reaction to it. That is why low knobs instead of maybe high knobs

First up is a bailey #3 flat bottom , Asking $140 shipped

I put the pink marker in the pictures so you can see the type of finish that is on the plane. smooth means even less effort when planning wood.

The Bailey#5 flat bottom plane does have a Fulton blade. It is what I had. Took longer to grind but still asking $140 shipped.

thanks for looking

Tom
 I just realized the totes were cut short so the last on is of the full tote.

I am collecting Keen Kutter K series planes, both flat bottom and corrugated. I have the 4s and 5s and an 8C. I would be interested in trading or buying any of the planes not listed. I do have a finished Wards Master #7 flat bottom I am willing to trade, plus what is listed here. The Ward's planes were made by Stanley and are exactly the same as the Baileys except for the casting numbers,

If I don't ask I will not get.

Tom
Great looking planes Tom! I'm not in the market at the moment or I'd be interested in the #5.

Frank
Gorgeous planes from a top notch guy. I have some of his planes and they're amazing. Where else will you find a precision ground plane body AND flattened blade plus exotic knobs/totes at this price? I'll save you time.... nowhere. Buy with absolute confidence. If I didn't have to exercise some purchasing self control right now, one of these would be mine.

Tom, hope all is well with you and yours.
Alex
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
The #3 has been sold. The 5 is still available. The quality of this plane at this price is the bargain so far of the year.
Tom
The #5 plane has been sold.
Gorgeous rehab work as always! 
Cool