Ulmia Router & E.C.E. Block plane BOTH SOLD
After some recent hand tool purchases, I need to pass these on. They were bought here on woodnet. Can't fully remember what I paid, so hopefully my price is reasonable. Make offer if you like. First pm to say "I'll take it"...

I accept PayPal non f&f (or a check if I know you from the forums). Free shipping to lower 48. 

Well used older Ulmia router plane. Needs sharpening/honing. $65

Very nice E.C.E adjustable block plane.  Blade has seen better days and needs full resharpening. $50

Bundle both for $105 shipped
See photos on Flickr
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Hello, I’ll take the ECE plane if available.
Block plane sold pending funds
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
(04-01-2023, 05:24 PM)alanealane Wrote: Block plane sold pending funds

I'm making the block plane available again. No response from the person who wanted it.
Alex
(04-09-2023, 08:03 PM)alanealane Wrote: I'm making the block plane available again. No response from the person who wanted it.

Block plane sold and paid for. Thanks!

Router plane still available. I'll consider offers.
Alex
(04-11-2023, 02:16 PM)alanealane Wrote: Block plane sold and paid for. Thanks!

Router plane still available. I'll consider offers.

PM Sent on router plane...
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 NKJV
Router sold. Thanks John Mark
Alex