And another Blue light Special..Spokeshaves<<SOLD>>
Selling as a LOT of three only. I won't be able to separate, but you can keep the one you want and sell the other two....one is heavy duty and the other two are what I would call "medium duty"...all three have been sharpened and will cut flesh easier than wood, so be careful. The shave in the center has ADJUSTABLE handles..You can adjust the pitch of the blade and lock the handles in the position you prefer. This feature can make the tool more comfortable to use. The handle on this one is split as you can see, but it is serviceable the way it is or it can be easily repaired by gluing a sliver of wood to fill the crack..,...There are no manufacturer's names visible but they are all very old and made of hardened tool steel....All three for $50.00 total plus shipping of $15.00. Your personal check or USPS money order is fine if you are a Woodnet member.. I am not using Paypal now.....They are heavy.. USA only...first PM gets them..Pics to follow {I hope}
Crazy Thanks for looking..
Jack

[Image: 8-B48-B6-FB-955-D-4711-A9-F7-F339-C97413-BF-1-201-a.jpg]

[Image: 84-F44738-A63-B-4321-B6-AF-0-CAFFF4-FAB8-D.jpg]

[Image: 486793-FA-8-DA2-4-C16-82-FB-1-BEF5-A764490-1-201-a.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset