Blum for full inset face frame cabinets?
Ok, it looks like you can use Blum hinge # 71B3650 and base plate #175H5030.21

Blum 175H5030.21 9mm Inset Face Frame Adapter Plate, Cam Adj Height, Screw-on * (woodworkerexpress.com)

and

Blum 71B3650 110 Degree CLIP Top BLUMOTION Hinge, Soft-Close, Half Overlay, Screw-on (woodworkerexpress.com)
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(04-07-2023, 06:58 PM)museumguy Wrote: Ok, it looks like you can use Blum hinge # 71B3650 and base plate #175H5030.21

Blum 175H5030.21 9mm Inset Face Frame Adapter Plate, Cam Adj Height, Screw-on * (woodworkerexpress.com)

and

Blum 71B3650 110 Degree CLIP Top BLUMOTION Hinge, Soft-Close, Half Overlay, Screw-on (woodworkerexpress.com)

For inset doors you use half cranked hinges.  The parts your listed are correct if using 110 degree Blum hinges.  For 120 degree, use hinge B071T5650 with the same faceframe adapter plate.  

For frameless construction you could use the same hinges with a 9 mm backing plate, part B1756H719.  

It's all in Blum's guide.  It's perhaps a little easier to figure out in WoodWorker's Hardware catalog.  There are clear illustrations of all the options available for each application, with the corresponding part numbers.  

John
(04-08-2023, 04:01 PM)jteneyck Wrote: For inset doors you use half cranked hinges.  The parts your listed are correct if using 110 degree Blum hinges.  For 120 degree, use hinge B071T5650 with the same faceframe adapter plate.  

For frameless construction you could use the same hinges with a 9 mm backing plate, part B1756H719.  

It's all in Blum's guide.  It's perhaps a little easier to figure out in WoodWorker's Hardware catalog.  There are clear illustrations of all the options available for each application, with the corresponding part numbers.  

John

John, you are absolutely correct. Since the OP stated that he had face frame cabinets, I gave him that option. He did not indicate degree of opening, I just offered the first choice that I found in Blum's catalog. I personally prefer to 8se Blum's catalog, usually online. It's just what I'm used to.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry