Sold: HVLP Croix CX-9 turbine, hose and gunked up Capspray gun in VA
Up for sale is an older Graco HVLP turbine I got quite a while ago to paint some projects I had at the time. Also included is a Capspray HVLP gun and the hose to connect the gun to the turbine. The Graco turbine is pro quality equipment and went for quite a bit when new. I got it used and got the Capspray gun new. Turbine is dirty from sitting around but still spins up and puts out quite a bit of air. The gun never got cleaned up, so that would be a project in its own right to disassemble and clean up. The gun was a couple hundred when it was new. Looking for 100 for the lot and its yours.  Located in Portsmouth VA near Norfolk.
[font="Bitstream Vera Serif", "Times New Roman", serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 71uX32l.png][/font][/font]

[font="Bitstream Vera Serif", "Times New Roman", serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: FBOEfeT.png][/font][/font]

[font="Bitstream Vera Serif", "Times New Roman", serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 7gCZwcn.png][/font][/font]
Dropped the price to 50 bucks.  Just taking up space.
(04-28-2023, 04:45 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: Dropped the price to 50 bucks.  Just taking up space.

Sold it for 40 locally.