Can't post in Sale forum
Tried three times and got message that "Forum can't handle this right now"

Wrote up description, clicked on "Choose Files", picked image, didn't download, went back to body of text and everything had disappeared.

Is it me or is there a bug loose?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(05-03-2023, 11:08 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Tried three times and got message that "Forum can't handle this right now"

Wrote up description, clicked on "Choose Files", picked image, didn't download, went back to body of text and everything had disappeared.

Is it me or is there a bug loose?

Must be a technical issue, I just had the same exact same experience.
(05-03-2023, 03:15 PM)rayknight Wrote: Must be a technical issue, I just had the same exact same experience.

Tried to post my new listing, site still not accepting. I did a short text only trial post and it went up, added picture (same format I have always used) and would not accept and deleted my text.  Does anybody know who should be contacted to get this corrected.      
Ray
Same issue for me> tried to post a screenshot of the error msg here but got the same error.

Grrrrrrrrr

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Quote:forums.woodnet.net can't currently handle this request.

[color=var(--edge-secondary-text-color)]HTTP ERROR 500[/color]
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Just tried a test thread:

Looks OK

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7372959
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
I have reported it to the sysadmin.

I tried it with firefox (page never loaded after I hit Add Attachment), chrome (page went to Error 505 page), and edge (page went to Error 500 page).

With all 3 browsers, I could backspace (go back to previous page) and my text was still there. I could not delete the name of the file that I had browsed to on my computer, but I could copy the text that I had written and paste it into a new article editor window.

my recollection is that previously after Browse, there was an upload button to be used before hitting the Add Attachment. That step is gone.

I have not tried posting a pic from a pic server yet. I need to find my old password first.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
test of posting a pic from smugmug

[Image: A]

edit to add: looks like the try failed. article posted but the link doesn't work.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Bug 

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020