Corner Clamps for Cabinet Carcasses?
"Before starting a cabinet project, you should check machines and fixtures for alignment."

--RWE2156

BINGO! That is what I always do and then a test cut on scrap. A few minutes checking saves frustrations and problems later on. 

I also check my tape measure against my 48" steel rule. I found that it does not take much to distort the moveable tip and throw off the measurement.
Make some. Triangle piece of ply with 2 notches to use a couple of 6" F-clamps with them.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-15-2023, 02:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Make some. Triangle piece of ply with 2 notches to use a couple of 6" F-clamps with them.

+1

I made something similar to these when building my kitchen cabinets. Mine were simple triangles with 2" round holes. I made about 10. A long time ago but I still use them.

Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

The Jevons 3D Clamping Squares are my favorite.  You can clamp the square to the inside or outside of a joint.  They store in a small footprint, and they really make things easy for cabinet carcasses.

http://www.jevonstoolco.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

Still Learning,

Allan Hill