Vintage Stanley 750 Chisel set (+one) - SOLD
Set of 5 vintage Stanley 750 chisels ( 1", 3/4", 1/2", 1/4", 1/8") with Stanley 750 markings, maintained sharp, were my road tool set, orig finish handles with partially intact decals, black canvas tool roll, also included a 750 craftsman clone sharpened to 20 deg.

sell the set for $150  CONUS  shipping included. no apologies needed on these.
still funding grandkids college funds as I liquidate my shop.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Ray, I’ll take them if I’m first. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Kevin
(05-22-2023, 03:48 PM)kwadams Wrote: Hi Ray, I’ll take them if I’m first. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Kevin

Not suggesting that you did anything wrong, but...

It is always a good idea to PM the seller an "I'll take it" to make it as easy as possible for the seller to see who is first. Using the title from the SnS post as the subject for your PM helps as well.

Posting here that a PM to buy is on the way is most helpful with sellers that don't visit WN every day. It also lets other WNers know that there is a line forming to buy.

Best wishes that you were the first in line. This was a very good deal. Ray's tools are _very_ well cared for.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks is for the tip. I did send Ray a PM, did it in both places so he would see it. I’ve missed out on several other of Ray’s tools and just happened to be in the right place at the right time this afternoon.

Kevin
Great deal! I don't even need a set, but could see myself tempted to buy it! Congrats on the sale and buy!