Looking for sources...
I'm making a little case of drawers for small things in the shop - similar to a Gerstner in scale. Eight drawers ranging from 1.25" high to 2.5". I would like to have the pulls or knobs range also from <1/2" to <1". That's what I'm having a difficult time finding. Lots of knobs out there at one inch in diameter and up. I haven't been able to find very much in smaller sizes. Brass would be nice, but it's for the workshop so really anything goes. I put some 1/2" hardware store pine knobs on it and they looked like clown noses on the small drawer fronts.

(I normally turn small Shaker style pulls for this kind of thing, but I'm without a lathe right now.)

Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks...
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Amazon? Small brass knobs:

https://www.amazon.com/Small-Brass-Jewel...164&sr=8-4
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Amazon is your friend. Just enter small diameter drawer knobs.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Yep. Thanks Mark and Allan. The adjective makes all the difference in what Amazon shows you. My order has been placed.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223