SOLD SOLD Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
Back to cleaning out the workshop...

I have for sale as the subject line references a Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander.  I haven't used it in a few years and it needs a new home and I need to clean out the workshop so I can get back on some projects.  I'm asking $350 and this price includes the stand as well as an array of sanding belts.  

The machine works flawlessly, is quite useful and aligns accurately.  I upgraded the conveyor roller and switch. Great at eliminating snipe marks and overall just getting a smooth surface in minutes. No issues with it since I purchased it.

I would prefer local pickup as the drum sander is expensive to ship, but would consider it if the buyer is willing to pay for boxing it up.  I would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.  I live in Williamsburg, VA

Ask any questions you have.

Thanks
Brian

Attached Files Image(s)

"There is a fine line between a hobby, and a mental disorder." - Dave Barry
That's a good buy for someone. Can't beat it for making hand sawn veneers and sanding segmented rings. I've got a 22-44 and use it all the time. Often wished I had got the 16-32 because I've never needed the additional width.

Frank
Excellent buy for someone! I have one and I would ask far more than the OP’s price!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
A good deal for sure.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
If I didn't already have the Jet Performax 16/32 here and the 22/44 size in Bradenton, this would already be on its way to me. It is a great deal. I just cannot justify having a 3rd one.
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Really generous offer. Someone should jump on that. Immediately.