Delta Air Cleaner 50-875
My remote control died, and has been discontinued.  
Has anyone had this issue, and what was your fix?
The unit still works, I'm using a dowel as my remote.

Thanks in advance,

CADman
I’ll bet the remote is the same as the tens of thousand of other infrared dust filter remotes that have the same form factor.  Image search for another brand with the same control panel layout and order one of theirs.  Pretty sure Jet’s is the same.

If you’re a real glutton for punishment , get a jp-1 remote , cable and software and program a new one yourself.  

I’d just scrap the board and hot wire the unit on and use a dedicated wall switch (with a timer) or possibly a r/c remote like a long ranger.
(07-02-2023, 01:25 PM)CADman Wrote: My remote control died, and has been discontinued.  
Has anyone had this issue, and what was your fix?
The unit still works, I'm using a dowel as my remote.

Thanks in advance,

CADman

If you can hot wire it to "ON", I'd suggest X10 modules to control it. You could go with simple ON-OFF manual remote control, or an X10 control unit with timer (which would still allow it to be controlled with simple X10 control. I've got X10 modules to remotely control my 220 volt Oneida dust collector as well as lights and smaller dust vacuums.