**SOLD**Laguna Driftmaster Fence
    I have a new, in the box, Laguna Driftmaster Fence.  I bought it planning on installing it on my 18 in bandsaw, but never did.  I would like $375 plus shipping from 78070.  Prefer USPS money order-will ship right away, but will accept check-will wait to ship until after check clears bank.  Box has measurements and weights (30kg or 66 pounds) listed on end to allow you to compute shipping.  Box has never been opened.  It's sealed the way I received it.  I might consider driving an hour or so to deliver.  I'm approximately midway between San Antonio and Austin, TX.  Time to get rid of stuff I'm not using.
(07-29-2023, 03:00 PM)Jim Wrote: I have a new, in the box, Laguna Driftmaster Fence.  I bought it planning on installing it on my 18 in bandsaw, but never did.  I would like $375 plus shipping from 78070.  Prefer USPS money order-will ship right away, but will accept check-will wait to ship until after check clears bank.  Box has measurements and weights (30kg or 66 pounds) listed on end to allow you to compute shipping.  Box has never been opened.  It's sealed the way I received it.  I might consider driving an hour or so to deliver.  I'm approximately midway between San Antonio and Austin, TX.  Time to get rid of stuff I'm not using.

PM sent