Tools for sale NJ (added router table)
Hi All,

I'm thinning out my shop tools. I can't effectively post picture here, but will happily text or email pictures if you PM me a good cell or email.

1) 18/36" Delta mode 31-250 wide belt sander. Asking $275. Runs great. I'm not sure how old this model is as I purchased it used about 10 years ago. It comes with a mobile stand, a new platform belt paper, and a number of rolls of assorted grit sandpaper.  SOLD

2) Delta 50-150 1.5HP 1200 CFM vertical bag dust collector 115V 1phase. $350 Purchased new. This thing sucks, literally, it sucks great. Comes with top cloth bag, 2 new 6mil bottom bags and a variety of hoses including a 20 foot 4" diameter and 8' 4" diameter hose, as well as a variety of other hoses, fittings and couplings. The hoses and fittings would likely cost you $200 new. 

3) Porter Cable oil free pancake compressor $50. Includes 20' 1/4" hose. Runs perfectly. Great for using a nail gun or finish nailer. Also handy for all smaller compressed air needs around the house like blowing up exercise balls your wife won't ever use, putting air in the tires when the kids don't understand what the yellow low air pressure warning light comes on, and inflating the 20 soccer balls l5 minutes before leaving for practice after you get volunteered to coach a game you never played and don't know the first thing about.

4) Benchdog router table Comes with split fence with excellent dust collection port and 2"-4" fitting to hook up to the dust collector shown above... Also comes with mobile base.

2-4 are still available.
Jason
Mesurei, cutti, cursi

(08-05-2023, 07:29 PM)measurecutcurse Wrote: ............... and inflating the 20 soccer balls l5 minutes before leaving for practice after you get volunteered to coach a game you never played and don't know the first thing about.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Not to hijack the thread, but since its NJ oriented . . . if anyone wants a 70's +/- vintage Craftsman RAS, its yours for free. Good shape, runs well, rebuilt table; nothing wrong with it I've just got to free up room in the shop.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
In case it helps the sale, here is a link for the Delta model 31-250 drum sander manual.

Looks to be a good deal on a good tool. I already have 2 Jet/Performax drum sanders and this Delta is still tempting.
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-07-2023, 12:32 AM)iclark Wrote: In case it helps the sale, here is a link for the Delta model 31-250 drum sander manual.

Looks to be a good deal on a good tool. I already have 2 Jet/Performax drum sanders and this Delta is still tempting.
Sigh

it is!
Jason
Mesurei, cutti, cursi

Sent a PM
Thanks
(08-08-2023, 02:09 PM)brianwelch Wrote: Sent a PM
Thanks

Hi Brian- I responded...
Jason
Mesurei, cutti, cursi

I’ll take the sander, but I can’t get it until the weekend.