PSA - Nova accessory pricing favorable in Canada
Just a heads up..if you have some way of getting goods cheaply from Canada to the US, some Nova accessories seem to be about 50% of the US price (after exchange rates).

I just got a Nova triple bearing live center kit.. $65 Canuck bucks or ~$50 US Nearly $100 US if bought domestically www.amazon.com/NOVA-5015-Center-System-Stepped/dp/B0064JIZGC/ref=asc_df_B0064JIZGC/

Also a SuperNova2 (sku 23055, not Pro-Tek or LITE) with free insert for $128 Canuck bucks or about $95 US. Near $200 US if bought domestically

Lastly, I bought a set of 5” jaws at a similar discount.

YMMV

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.
Thanks for the info Mark.  Not quite what we need but almost like it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you, Mark. I wish that I had a good way to use that info.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Where in Canada would these be available? Are you saying these are prices at a store and not online?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Maybe this helps someone.
Once I was looking for a rare book.. long story short, I found it on amazon canada at a reasonable price.
Amazon Canada would not ship to usa
there's a service that you can pay for it.
It gives you a Candian address, then it forwards it to you.
So you pay to rent the address, plus postage to send it the second time.
It's not cheap, I don't recall exactly, but it was $40-50 to get the book here.
Probably not worth it a live center, but maybe useful to someone.